ISLAMIC CEMETERY NIAGARA MARKERS
The following is the policy regarding installation of markers in the Islamic Cemetery Niagara. Before you order a marker please discuss it with a member of the Cemetery Committee.
- Only flat markers are allowed. These must he constructed of granite, bronze or similar non-corrosive material. The markers must be at least 4inches thick.
- All markers shall be installed with the topmost section level with the ground and in the presence of a representative of the Cemetery Committee.
- The recommended size of the marker is 15 x 12 inches. No marker shall exceed 24 x 18 inches. Markers over 172 sq. inches will require a payment of $50 to the Care and Maintenance Fund.
- No inscription shall be placed on the marker which is not in keeping with the policy of the Cemetery.
- The Cemetery reserves the right to remove any marker found to be in contravention of these regulations.
- The Cemetery shall not be responsible for any damage to the markers.